School Board Information
The Mission Preparatory School's Board holds a shared belief that all students deserve the highest quality public education. The Board is accountable to ensuring that the school implements a strategic educational program, operates in a fiscally responsible and sustainable manner, and executes effective governance to deliver on its mission of placing every student on a path to college beginning in kindergarten. Our board members hail from a variety of different sectors and provide valuable insight into our programming, our policies, and our strategy.
- Samantha Brown Olivieri, Board Chair, Guild Education
- Alex Lofton, Vice Chair, Co-Founder of Landed
- David Monte, Treasurer, Farallon
- Daniel Goldberg, Secretary, OODA Health
- Christina Craig-Chardon, Contra Costa College and MP Parent
- Andrea Ruiz de Bustamante, MP Parent
- Lou Vasquez, Build Inc.
- Daniel Hirsch, Consultant
- Kelsey Wasserman, Haas School of Business
General Board Meeting Schedule
Board Agendas & Minutes
School Board Governance and Reporting