Distance Learning Updates and Resources
To access the portal, you must be signed in to your missionprep email address.
Watch this video here to ensure you are set up for access!
Our Goals During School Closure - Now extended through the end of the school year.
While the building is closed, school is ON at Mission Prep! We continue to provide instruction through the with Distance Learning. It is our hope that our Distance Learning Plan helps families navigate learning from home and supports our Prepsters with engagement, connection, and growth opportunities.
- School closure has been extended through Wednesday, June 17th.
- Distance Learning began on April 6th and continues through June 17th.
- Please reach out to your child's teacher if you have questions, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Read our Frequently Asked Questions to the right under "Family Resources"
- We look forward to connecting with our MP Families at our Parent Teacher Conferences on Monday, June 1st and Tuesday, June 2nd! Please reach out to your child's Teacher if you have questions.
- Join our next Family Feedback Session Thursday, June 4th at 4pm! Click here for details.
- Support your child to complete their Distance Learning work and to attend Community Meeting, Small Groups, and 1:1s!
General Health Resources
Mental Health Resources
- Mission Prep Hotline: Call us at (415) 484-9014 to share an urgent need. Leave a message - we will check the messages every 24 hours. If you have an emergency, please call 911.
- Warmline: Find a non-emergency emotional support via phone & webchat here.
- Safe & Sound: Call (415) 441-5437 to receive support in parenting & child care.
- MY3: A Suicide Prevention app that can be downloaded on Androids or iPhones
- San Francisco Suicide Prevention Hotline: Call (415) 781-0500 Provides immediate crisis intervention and crisis support.
- Comprehensive Child Crisis Hotline: Call (415) 970-3800 for crisis intervention for families and children who are experiencing emotional distress related to family violence, physical or emotional illness, school truancy, behavioral problems, and other crises.
- New! Families can apply for P-EBT, a program that provides $365 per child to spend on groceries while schools are closed. The application opens on Friday, May 22nd and the link can be found here.
- New! Find two websites with information for disaster relief for immigrants here and here.
- Find information regarding SFUSD meals here.
- Pick up meals across the Bay Area - find pick up sites here.
- Find information on free testing for COVID-19 available in the Mission here.
- Contact Boys and Girls Club for childcare or their Virtual Mission Clubhouse Program at (415) 794-0220.
Bright Arrow Messages