School and family must work in partnership to support children's development and achievement. Mission Prep partners with our amazing parents to support the high behavioral and academic expectations for every child and ensure families have ongoing opportunities to engage in the life of the school.
We provide the following to all parents:
- Daily communication about your child's academics and behavior
- Updates on skills and content your child is learning
- Family Achievement Council (FAC) events and workshops
- Annual school orientations
- Family strategies for reading at home daily, reviewing homework, and collaborating with teachers