COVID-19 Updates and Resources
In order to access the portal, you must be signed in to your missionprep email address. Watch this video here to ensure you are set up for access!
Our Goals During School Closure - Now extended through May 1st
While the building is closed, school is ON at Mission Prep! We are launching our Distance Learning platform this next week. It is our hope that our Distance Learning Plan helps families navigate learning from home and supports our Prepsters with engagement, connection, and growth opportunities.
- School is closed through Friday, May 1st and we will update our families with any new information.
- We are launching Distance Learning on Monday, April 6th! Please reach out to your child's teacher if you have questions, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mental Health Resources
- Warmline: Find a non-emergency resource for emotional support via phone and webchat at Warmline here.
- Safe & Sound: Call (415) 441-5437 to receive support in parenting and child care.
- MY3: This is a Suicide Prevention application that can be downloaded on Androids or iPhones
- San Francisco Suicide Prevention Hotline: Call (415) 781-0500 Provides immediate crisis intervention and crisis support.
- Comprehensive Child Crisis Hotline: Call (415) 970-3800 for crisis intervention for families and children who are experiencing emotional distress related to family violence, physical or emotional illness, school truancy, behavioral problems, and other crises.
- Pick up free meals from SFUSD. Find information here.
- Pick up meals across the Bay Area - find pick up sites here.
- Email any contact information updates (phone, address) to email@example.com.
- Contact Boys and Girls Club if you are in need of childcare at (415) 400-8900.
- Encourage and support your Prepster(s) to work on their packet and complete work on our Distance Learning Platform!
School Closure Information for Families