Distance Learning Updates and Resources
To access the portal, you must be signed in to your missionprep email address.
Watch this video here to ensure you are set up for access!
Updates for Mission Prep Families
- New! We can’t wait to start back for our 2020-21 yeah ahead! We’re busy planning our program and look forward to starting the year with our Prepsters and our families. In order to best prepare, our first day of school will be Monday, August 24th. We will be sharing more information about our programs and offerings over the next few weeks. We look forward to starting our school year with you and celebrating our 10th year of Mission Prep programming!
- New! Our 2020-21 School Calendars are now uploaded to the right under "2020-21 Resources". Please review the calendars and reach out to email@example.com with any questions!
- New! Thanks to our families and faculty, we are creating stronger communication this year and we will be using the Remind App as our key communication tool. If you have not signed up to receive Remind messages, you will receive a message today letting you know that you have been enrolled in the Mission Prep Remind contact list. While you will not be able to respond to the first message, you will be able to text back and forth with your child's teacher once our classes have been finalized and set up for the year.
- Summer Packets and Summer Enrichment Program - TK through 7th grade Prepsters will work on Summer Work Packets (mandatory) and may work on Summer Enrichment Program activities (optional) on their grade level distance learning site. Please see more under "Mission Prep Summer Work Packets and Enrichment Opportunities" under "Family Communications" to the right
- Summer Technology Support - We will continue to provide technology support throughout the summer to our families. In order to receive support, please fill out a tech ticket here. Once you submit a tech ticket, our technology team will follow up with you. Chromebook pick up will take place at the Bryant Gate of Mission Prep between 8:00am and 10:00am on Distribution Days (see schedule below).
- July 9th: Submit a tech ticket to replace a Chromebook on July 10th
- July 10th: Distribution Day- Tech requests answered & technology provided
- July 23rd: Submit a tech ticket to replace a Chromebook on July 24th
- July 24th: Distribution Day- Tech requests answered & technology provided
- Please note that a request must be made by the deadline in order to receive a new Chromebook.
General Health Resources
Mental Health Resources
- Mission Prep Hotline: Call us at (415) 484-9014 to share an urgent need. Leave a message - we will check the messages every 24 hours. If you have an emergency, please call 911.
- Warmline: Find a non-emergency emotional support via phone & webchat here.
- Safe & Sound: Call (415) 441-5437 to receive support in parenting & child care.
- MY3: A Suicide Prevention app that can be downloaded on Androids or iPhones
- San Francisco Suicide Prevention Hotline: Call (415) 781-0500 Provides immediate crisis intervention and crisis support.
- Comprehensive Child Crisis Hotline: Call (415) 970-3800 for crisis intervention for families and children who are experiencing emotional distress related to family violence, physical or emotional illness, school truancy, behavioral problems, and other crises.
- Reminder! The Mission Food Hub has now expanded food distribution to thee days: Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 10:00 AM. The hub is located at 701 Alabama Street in San Francisco.
- Reminder! Families can apply for P-EBT, a program that provides $365 per child to spend on groceries while schools are closed. The application opens on Friday, May 22nd and the link can be found here.
- Reminder! Find two websites with information for disaster relief for immigrants here and here.
- Find information regarding SFUSD meals here.
- Pick up meals across the Bay Area - find pick up sites here.
- Find information on free testing for COVID-19 available in the Mission here.
- Contact Boys and Girls Club for childcare or their Virtual Mission Clubhouse Program at (415) 794-0220.